Monday, June 27, 2011

Partying

The other reason posts have been slow is that we have been partying over here.  First, a baby shower for my best friend, who has a baby due in August.

Can't wait for Baby P - only a few more weeks! :-)
Then, a train party to celebrate Caleb's 2nd birthday!  Except, little did I know, my sneaky husband made it into a party for me also.  That's one way to guarantee a surprise is to have a birthday party 4 months after the birthday!  But 4 months later is the way to go since my birthday always falls during tax season.  Anyways, I was certainly surprised when I saw the room already filled with friends and family when I arrived with the boys to set up.  It was very sweet of my hubby and everyone else to celebrate me and cheer us on after a hard year.  And after Caleb had a chance to warm up to all of the people, he had a great time running arounds with cousins, friends and daycare buddies.  Thanks everyone!

Lalo helping Veronica & I bake the cupcakes


Caleb & Chase hanging out

Caleb & I

On the lookout for trains!

Hunter & Aunt Fina

Train ride!

Daddy & Caleb on the train
The cupcakes lasted all week long :)

No comments: